Freedom Fund Event
Join us for our 2019 Freedom Fund Awards, a black tie awards show where we will recognize community leaders that are working to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons. In addition to recognizing the work of our local change agents, we will showcase local artists that will entertain you throughout the night with a Motown Revue in honor of Motown's 60th anniversary. Early bird tickets go on sale August 1st. We will see you there!
Our awards show will feature awards in the following categories:
- Roy Wilkins Humanitarian Award
- Thurgood Marshall Award for Justice
- Sophie Cruz Youth Activist Award (Youth Award)
- Next Generation Change Agents Award (Youth Award)
- Barack Obama Award for Political Leadership
- Bass Reeves First Responder Award
- Caesar Chavez Award for Workforce Diversity
- Dr. Martin Luther King Award for Religious Leadership
- Fannie Lou Hamer Award for Voting Rights and Access
- Ida B. Wells Award for Journalistic Courage
- Malala Yousafzai Award for Education Equity
- Navajo Code Talker Award for Veteran Support
Award applications were due on July 31, 2019. We are no longer accepting applications for our awards, but if you know someone that should be recognized, please consider submitting them for one of our awards next year.Award Criteria
Tickets are currently on sale through the Tempe Center for the Arts Box Office.
Early bird tickets will be available August 1 - August 31, 2019.
General Admission: $50
VIP Admission: $75
General sales will begin on September 1.
General Admission: $75
VIP Admission: $100
VIP tickets include VIP seating, invitation to the pre-reception, red carpet service, and a VIP swag bag. We recommend the VIP ticket as it provides additional financial support to the social justice work of the East Valley NAACP.Buy Tickets
We are excited to offer an array of sponsor opportunities. All sponsorships and ads are due by August 31, 2019.
Sponsors will receive full VIP access as outlined in our sponsor package.
- Platinum - $10,000 (3 available)
- Gold - $5000 (9 available)
- Bronze - $2500
- Copper - $500 (for non-profit community and civic organizations)
We will have a full page, full color souvenir journal to showcase your advertisements.
- Full Page Ad - $250
- Half Page Ad - $150
- Quarter Page Ad - $100
- Business Card Ad - $50
- Supporter List - $25
Click the button below for details on our sponsor and advertising opportunities and submission forms and instructions. Please reach out to us at email@example.com before submitting a sponsorship since our platinum and gold options are limited and several have already been sold. Thank you so much for your support!Sponsor & Ad Package